Video Files on Forum ×

Loading rhythm files directly from PC to PX 560 M

leandro teodoro

Much easier to do this as Brad describes. Casio designed almost every feature that would be in a software editor to be right in the PX560 without needing a computer, although you can connect external midi equipment to the PX560 to play its sounds, rhythms etc. including computer software midi sequencers. 

Make sure you format your thumb drive in the PX560-because it creates the all important folder labelled "musicdat". All your rhythm files, song, mid and any other files that can be read by the PX560 go in that folder. And I have a pretty big collection of ckfs in our upload section which you can try out. Although ckf is the older rhythm pattern/file, these will save into the PX560, and I have designed these to play correctly on the PX560. These are compressed .zip files-very small and quick to download, but will need to  be "unzipped" by any program that can do that, first in the computer, then onto your thumb drive.  I lost count but i think I have at least 10 different rhythms in the upload area. maybe not to your style, but will work. 

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, Tom Stone said:

Hi guys, Question from a thicky.  I´m not happy with the samba beats on my PX560, specifically for Long Train Running.  Is there a way to download various samba tracks  (don´t mind paying) to the computer then  onto the keyboard?

TIA

Tom

Sure, have a look around these forums for rhythms.  I don't know of any sambas specifically, but you can find some AC7 files to download.  Just use a flash drive to transfer as said above.