Video Files on Forum ×

sounds

dellboy

I don't think we will see any more Casio factory uploaded sounds for the PX560 but I could be wrong. That's why I've tried to create a few-still working on that with the several other projects I work on. Can you send me an mp3 of the Arp Heaven, Arp Angel tone, maybe I can nail it. Is it a single tone or a hex layer (I don't have the PX5s so I don't know if it has hex layers-I think it uses stage settings instead, no?  

• Thanks 1

Thanks Brad, I hear what you are saying now.

This must be a stage setting with 4 different sounds-sounds like a pulse wave with the arppegio while modulating the filter and dynamics with the piano and pad or pads....i don't have the PX5s, not familiar-I can duplicate this with the PX560, but not in the way it is being performed here-this would have to be a composition, and I would have to put it together as a multi-track in the PX560 as far as I can tell. Correct me if I am wrong.

To Dellboy-there is no single setting I could upload to play in the PX560. I could create a hex layer with the same sounds-but not with the same performance and changes happening here. I would need to through-record all parts, save as a midi file, but not as a single stage setting to upload. Very nicely done. 

• Thanks 1