Video Files on Forum ×

Edit intro length to a rhythm

Tsquare

Is there any way to edit the length (in measures) the intro to a factory rhythm?  I've read the owners manual (page EN-42-43) regarding the rhythm editor, but it seems you can only edit the sound parameters.  I would like to increase the intro beats from default 4 measures to 8 measures.  My workaround has been starting the rhythm with the "normal" button and then hitting "intro" button at the 5th measure.  This works, but the change in drum pattern is noticeable and not desirable.  

Brad might be more knowledgeable with this, but all I can think of  is to record the auto-arrangement into software-modify it using a midi file editor where you can extend the intor if you are handy with cut and paste in a DAW, (save it as a midi file of course), then go through the rather laborious process of converting the midi file using the process described by Chandler and myself to a ckf rhythm, which can then be loaded and played as a PX560 rhythm. I can't think of any other way. maybe someone else has a better solution.

• Like 1