Video Files on Forum ×

Wireless Headphone Connectivity Issue - Casio Privia PX560

Maevinarsh

Hello Everyone, I just bought the Casio Privia PX-560M, and Im very satisfied with it. One thing is just that it doesnt have Bluetooth support which I felt like it would not be a problem for me.

Recently I planned to buy a Wireless Extra Bass Headphone, so I found many headphones but almost all of them connects through Bluetooth/NFC, which I am pretty sure I cant connect the headphone to my Casio keyboard since it doesnt have bluetooth, so are there like any receiver or any items to like make a Wireless Headphone (Bluetooth Connection) connect to the keyboard which doesnt have bluetooth but have Headphone and USB Port?, which means I connect the headphone to the receiver through bluetooth, and then the receiver connect to the keyboard through the USB/Headphone Port.

* I really want a wireless headphone because I also want to use it for gaming purposes with my laptop (Just for extra info)

Thanks In Advance.

Why not non-bluetooth wirelsss? Much better and more affordable alternatives. Or look for a wireless stereo transmitter setup-I have one-then you can plug anything into it and go wireless. Look up Takstar WPM-200. Has a small transmitter runs off 9-12v and a matching small receiver runs off 2 AA batteries-around 790mhz, pretty quiet and the range is in yards, not feet. Anything that uses a stereo 1/4" plug goes in the transmitter, anything that uses a 1/8" stereo male connector-like portable headsets or any other,-including a stereo mixer/amp goes into receiver which fits in a small pocket. I can use my best stereo headphones with this setup, sounds fantastic. I think I paid 50-60 bucks for the setup, you might do even better.