Some questions regarding Casio SA46

Hey guys!

1 - Some good beginner songs with notes for a total newbie who have never played a piano/keyboard?
2 - If I ever managed to create a song with this keyboard, how can I record/save it? And if that's possible, how to transfer the song on some other devices like a PC?
3- Is it possible to import some new sounds/tones to this keyboard and expand its bank? And how to?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi Lightle!  The SA-46 is a preset keyboard, meaning it does not have any memory for expanding tones or rhythms.  It also does not have a recorder of any kind built into it.  The keyboard would work great connected to a computer through its headphones jack and recorded as audio, using software like Audacity or other audio similar apps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brad is that you on the SA-46? I looked at the Youtube video but looks like someone else did this. That was pretty amazing, I'm not easily impressed but...hoo haaa!  Made this little Casio into a dance machine. I guess there is a way to autoloop an audio phrase-sort of like the PX5s or XW-P1? Put a USB or DIN midi port on this little puppy. 

On 5/2/2019 at 5:07 PM, Brad Saucier said:

Hi Lightle!  The SA-46 is a preset keyboard, meaning it does not have any memory for expanding tones or rhythms.  It also does not have a recorder of any kind built into it.  The keyboard would work great connected to a computer through its headphones jack and recorded as audio, using software like Audacity or other audio similar apps. 

Many thanks for introducing Audacity! But can I hear what I'm playing while recording?