Video Files on Forum ×

PX560 registrations and midi recorder

Jokeyman123

Does the PX560 midi recorder use  or record pre-selected registration settings when recording a multi-track arrangement? I understand the registration will set up all four tones accessed from the main menu screen-2 upper and 2 lower-plus many other settings-for DSP etc. And that the master track does record auto-accompaniment changes live-But does the midi recorder record the registration settings if I pre-select a registration before I start recording with the midi recorder? Studying over the manual, i am still not sure how this is or isn't going to work. I am guessing the registration settings work independently of the midi recorder functions but before wasting time fruitlessly, has anyone sussed this out? 

So the system track will record the relevant data stored in one of my registrations...OK, I will go forward with this then. Since one is always working in a sense with a registration already as soon as the PX560 boots up, I should have known. Some keyboard operations  are not so obvious to me sometimes.Thanks again Brad.