Video Files on Forum ×

Any way to use sustain and expression pedal while using Korg Module?

Swimmerboyzrg

I've been playing out of the Korg Module app on my iPad lately because I like the organ sounds better. The pedal input is taken up by a sustain pedal for piano parts. I use the Korg PlugKey to run the midi cable from the XW-P1 to my iPad. I've seen something about using a midi solutions box to use both a sustain and expression pedal, but at this point the number of components is getting a bit confusing for me. Is this something I would be able to do? What sort of configuration would I need to put everything in? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Are you describing USB midi or DIN midi connections-I'm not familiar with the Apple midi devices for interconnections although the iConnect devices might be useful if this is USB. If it is DIN-Anatek used to make DIN midi channel merge boxes, there are a few on eBay right now. I think this is similar to the MIDI Solutions Brad mentioned but not for Apple USB interconnects.