Video Files on Forum ×

Retro Casio watches question

Jokeyman123

These are 2 of my ancient Casio watches-one is the TV remote control/calculator bought back in the 80's-1980's not 1880's! And the other I think is even older-was my father's blood pressure/sensor watch. Does anyone know where I might find instructions for these? It i impossible for me at least to figure out how to do anything with either, and I'm sure these both work-just replaced button cells with a CR2016 for the blood pressure watch and a CR2032 for the TV remote control watch. Thanks.

Casio watches.jpg

Chas-I owe you one! Thank you so much, exactly what I was hoping for, I will use both. A surprise- the blood pressure monitor watch apparently  stored my father's settings! Since he passed away 14 years ago, this ended up being even more special now as I see how it works. I was surprised to see it was newer than I thought. I had used the TV watch so I know it works. I had found this video re the BP-100 watch but the manual is key. I like the comment-not designed for technical people! Eek! Look at what this watch can do. And my dad-was a rocket scientist, really-he loved these gadgets. Had one of the first Accutron watches. With a mini tuning fork inside, no kidding. No wonder my house is filled with Casios-keyboards and now watches.  Thanks all!

• Like 3

I was wrong about memory settings-it deletes memory settings when the battery is replaced-like many keyboards with batteries. I keep batteries in the XW-P1 and CTK6200, I think those work that way. An amazing watch this BP-100-can bring up graphs for blood pressure, pulse over time and has a biofeedback mode for exercising -it was the first true "fitbit" watch I guess. Now I can measure how my heart-rate goes up when I walk over to the refrigerator (always an adventure for me I really need to get out more), or my blood pressure when I mess up one of my keyboards!:waaah:

• Like 1