Video Files on Forum ×

Lock Touch Screen only when performing

Zex

Is there a way to temporary lock the touch panel? it's very sensitive so when I play octaves very fast (especially while  standing) it has a good chance to press something on the screen and ruin all the performance, very annoying. I know there's  a operation lock, but it locks physical buttons as well which are still required for changing banks.

thanks

Just take a piece of clear lucite or plastic big enough to fit over the screen-not a bad idea anyway to protect it otherwise-I use a cover I made when I store the PX560. Use a little "poster putty" to stick it on so it doesn't slide around. Maybe an olde clear plastic container, or buy a sheet from a hardware store-it is used to make windows, picture frame covers etc. And poster putty won't harm or stain the plastic-you can just peel it off, doesn't leave any residue-comes in handy for holding screws, and making fake nose boogers too (I've heard), but that's a different topic.