Video Files on Forum ×

Casio SP pedal units 32 and 33

Jokeyman123

Casio made an older 3-pedal board for the earlier Privias that they manufactured called the SP-32 as close as i can find out. This was for the PX110- up to the PX575. Then the SP-33 3-pedal came out for the newer Privias-the PX350, PX150, PX160 and a few others. My question if anyone knows-are there differences between the 2-do these have the same connectors and are these pedal units cross-compatible? I have 3 Privias-a PX560, PX350 and the older PX575 and would prefer not to have invest in two separate 3-pedal units for the different Privias, but that might be what I need to do. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

I would check with your dealer-I don't think Casio had the SP-33 pedal when the PX-330-which predates the PX-350 obviously-came out. I think your dealer did a switch on you-threw in the pedal because he didn't have the SP-32 pedal. This PX330 wouldn't come out new with the PX350 pedal. Look at the link above for the original posts about these 2 pedals, which i had asked about quite awhile ago, 2014 to be exact.

• Like 1