Video Files on Forum ×

100 user rhythms, but only 6 is abailable?

pianino

hello.

i create  my   5 rhythm on the the casio ct-x5000.

all this rhythms has a complete secuence with intro, ending, 4 variations and 4 fillings.

but when i try to make my 6 rhythm the keyboard says "er mem full".

all my rhythms has a syzze of 8 or 16 kb of syze, fuew instruments was used, whats wrong here?

• 3 years later...

Each User Rhythm is limited in total size to 64k of data.  If you create a Rhythm that exceeds this amount, you can get an "Err Mem Full" message.  Usually 64k is more than sufficient, but if the rhythm uses all parts and contains a LOT of notes, or if it contains a series of pitch bend or expression pedal variations (which generate a LOT of individual change events), you can create a rhythm that exceeds this amount.  So I don't think this has anything to do with how many Rhythms you have created or stored previously (regardless of their size), but instead it is probably something about this particular Rhythm that has exceeded the size limit supported by the keyboard.

err mem full.jpg

Edited by Mclandy

I would factory reboot-sometimes the memory on these keyboards do not "clear' their contents if you have done alot of loading and saving files, rhythms, songs. Could be just a temporary memory "bug". It happens. Especially since your rhythms are not using much memory, although i do not know what the total internal memory capacity of a CTX is, and the CTX might be using part of this storage memory for other operations at least temprarily.