Video Files on Forum ×

What did you have in mind?  Instead of pressing a pedal to sustain the notes, what would you rather press?

The piano tones are all going to decay, as they would on an acoustic piano.

For other tones, such as organ tones or horns, etc... I suppose you could record a track sounding the tone as long as you wanted it.

Oh yeah, welcome to the forums!

--wpd

Can you edit tones in the PX3000s? if you can edit the tone with an "envelope" if you know what that is-you could set the "sustain" portion of the tone, or the "decay" to a longer "envelope". You could for example, edit the tone to sustain as long as you hold the key down, such as would be the description or a typical organ tone. Why you would want to do this I'm not sure, but if the PX 3000s can edit tones with envelopes-as can several of the Casios, the XW-P, the PX560 among others can do this, you can change the piano tone to do whatever you want as far as sound modification. You also need to know how the attack, decay, sustain and release part of a tone works-also called the "stages" of a tone or sound. Do some research about sound programming-you might come up with a solution. 

• Thanks 1

Hey Patrick, thanks for your reply, good to be here.

Let me try explain with my pour english.

I just would like the sound keep on (fadding) for some time after I release the key, a little sustain in all keys, without need to press the sustain pedal.

I have a Yamaha DGX 660 and that is possible but so far I didnt found how to do that in the Privia PX S3000

11 minutes ago, Jokeyman123 said:

Can you edit tones in the PX3000s? if you can edit the tone with an "envelope" if you know what that is-you could set the "sustain" portion of the tone, or the "decay" to a longer "envelope". You could for example, edit the tone to sustain as long as you hold the key down, such as would be the description or a typical organ tone. Why you would want to do this I'm not sure, but if the PX 3000s can edit tones with envelopes-as can several of the Casios, the XW-P, the PX560 among others can do this, you can change the piano tone to do whatever you want as far as sound modification. You also need to know how the attack, decay, sustain and release part of a tone works-also called the "stages" of a tone or sound. Do some research about sound programming-you might come up with a solution. 

Thanks man, I will see if I can Edit, and try use the envelope.

Guys thank you for your Help, Jokeyman was right there is a AMP ENVELOPE function for the knobs that allow you make what I wanna :) is far away more complete that what I would like

Once the knobs setred to this function AMP ENVELOPE you can use one knob to control the attack time and the other one to control the release time.

So far Im totally happy with this Piano.

Thabk you again guys.

Bye!

15881661463965162345077425145736.jpg