Video Files on Forum ×

missing piano rhythms settings on PX-360M

Regarding the PX-360M,
There are TEN (10) missing registration 

presets on the "Piano Rhythms" Percussion Selection Menu.

Seems 011( Piano R&R) to 020 ( Waltz 5) are "deaf blank"
and were NEVER " programmed in."  This was verified many months ago with
the New Jersey Casio Tech Dept guy I spoke to. He said he would contact
someone in Japan about it, but never got back to me yet. So, how can I possibly restore

them (whenever available)..without compromising my 96 customized registrations?

Or, this is a totally separate configuration issue, and I will not even have to worry

about it. I don't know how Casio even let this go by them, without proof testing

ALL of the original initialized spec  settings..before they actually released the PX-360M.

Need some feedback/advice/opinion on this. THx...Lennie James/Newbie

I'll have to check this out, but normally..any percussion selection rhythm selected on the PX-360M plays by itself,

without any music (upper 1 /upper 2/ voice selected. Just coordinates with a metronome beat number

selection while playing. This occurs in 001 to 010 at all times (without chords or individual notes played).

In the same manner, by pressing 011 to 020, the same response should occur. The manual never

indicated that in this register area, that chords MUST be played in order for these "Piano Rhythms"

to be heard. Again, not near my keyboard now as I am replying..but will check it out. THX

What is happening-at least with my PX560/350, is that the "piano rhythms" are just that-piano parts that will play as accompaniment patterns-as if you were playing a piano arpeggio or some variation-these do not trigger any other accompaniment sounds such as drums, other instrument parts-only a piano part. i guess this was done as an aid to playing a full 2-hand piano part for those players who haven't mastered this concept yet-or as if you want to play a full 2-handed piano part with a 3rd "obliggato" part playing automatically-this is a common function of several of the Casios in that section of the rhythms.  Both my PX560 and PX350 have piano rhythms designed this way.  

• Like 1

This is now true and proven to be as previously indicated. Those missing Piano Rhythm tracks 011 to 020 require the

simultaneous accomp.rhythm button to be depressed for activation. Sad to say, I will not be able to enjoy them

separately..like 001 to 010 . But that is how Casio intended, I guess. But, thx for clarifying the mystery for me.

• Like 1