Video Files on Forum ×

Styles on Privia PX 560

Beegee

Hello,

I'd like opinions especialy from Charlie Worton,  on the styles or rythms ont the Px 560.

I read many topics about this keyboard and most of them talk about all the mechanics and sounds, but

there is not many things about styles, like the styles on a Yam Psr series.

I have a psr e 463 and I want to upgrade for that Px 560 or the psr sx 700, and i have trouble to make my

decision.

Thanks for your attention.

Beegee

So you are basically asking how good or bad the rhythms are? I'd say they are pretty good, especially considering the price range and the huge amount of features the keyboard offers. You can hear a few accompaniments in these videos:

If you download the appendix, you will find the list of rhythms (as well as tones, etc.).

https://support.casio.com/en/manual/manualfile.php?cid=008017041

• Like 1

You can also create your own custom styles which will be compatible with the PX560. It can load .ac7 or the older .ckf rhythms. I have a bunch of .ckf custom rhythms I created and uploaded in the files section for the PX560-pretty complex but to showcase what can be done with the PX560 and a little bit of computer work-well documented here on various posts. And the mixer allows for changing many of the settings for each tone in the accompaniment rhythm once saved in the PX560-pan, dynamics, DSP send per tone and each individual tone can be changed and saved, very handy for getting an accompaniment just where you might want it.  I saved my uploads as .ckf because I use these with several other older Casios. The MZ-X allows for more variations, but those rhythms are not compatible with the PX-560.  checked to see if I could load  MZ-X rhythms into the PX560 and it did not work. There is a casio .ckf rhythm player that allows for auditioning .ckf rhythms from your computer, but I know of no such computer program that will do that for .ac7 rhythms as are the PX560's. Here it is.

CkfRhythmPlayer.exe

• Like 2