Video Files on Forum ร—

Forum Update

Chas

9 hours ago, Mike Martin said:

Many new features including your choice of THEME. At the bottom of the page you can choose the default or DARK MODE. ย 

ย 

Ah, when I was on earlier it must have been in default mode. Just logged in again and it's now in dark mode (I didn't change anything, it just happened!) Took me a little by surprise at first, obviously, as it looks completely different. But I am liking it so far, and will probably keep it in dark mode, at least for now.

ย 

Haven't tried it on my computer yet, will give it a shot later tonight or tomorrow. ๐Ÿ‘

Looks the same Chandler, in Firefox tab, but I can see the entire Casio title. And I still would like to see the newest posts updated in boldface, it doesn't seem to be part of this new design. I'm repeating myself, but I do that alot lately.ย ๐Ÿ™ƒย  It's handy as one could see if a post has been updated or added to. I get notifications, but it's still handy to see that boldface for new posts.

Brad-from the homepage-where topics are listed in the far right column, new responses used to be in boldface. not a big deal, and i see the "new activity" category looks like these posts are in boldface. But the homepage used to show new responses to topics in boldface. I guess this has been switched to 'all activity" or has it always been designed that way, i never noticed.