Video Files on Forum ×

PLEASE MR. MARTIN FROM CASIO READ THIS POST

brownysweet

Hi, I am a serious member of this community. I admire your work and all you have done to help CASIO fans around the world. I have a special request to make. Can you convince CASIO guys to make a super duper keyboard based on the MZX500 excellent platform? More HEXLAYERS, MUCH BETTER SAMPLES USING THE NEW CASIO CHIP YOU USED FOR THE CTX SERIES, RICH ACCOMPANIMENTS, TWO ARPS. We are willing to pay the price even now . Please listen to your faithful fans. CASIO can do it and beat the competition once and for all. Please reply to let me know what you think. CESAR, MZX500 LOVER.

I think you better study some 100+ earlier posts about this subject, for this keyboard and a few others. Casio does take into consideration information it determines is important enough to warrant action, revisions or new keyboards/devices. There are many ideas like yours posted here already, some describing at great length changes or upgrades some of us would like to see in future Casio products. Anything Mr. Martin-in my experience-decides is important enough to act upon, must contact Casio Japan and they are the final decision-makers. They will make changes if they decide it is worth changing. Personally, I am amazed at what these instruments can already do in the right creative hands-and fingers and arms depending on your techniques-no baseball bats or hammers should come into play unless you are ready to take responsibility for your own "modifications". I do. Thanks and have a nice day. :beer:

• Like 1