Video Files on Forum ×

DC12V replacement for PX-560

ElmerJFudd

As long as these conditions are satisfied, it should work:

-The output voltage is 12VDC.

-The maximum output amperage is no less than 1 A (the manual says 10W), although 1.5+ A is preferable just in case.

-The positive is inside.

-The coaxial power connector's internal and external diameters match those of the original one (I think they are 5.5mm/3.0mm).

Edited by AndrewL
  • Like 1

i think you mean 12VDC. Mistake corrected-this model does not fit-I've had other 12V packs that do. I've removed the post. I have  a collection of barrel plug adapters which i use to match up these packs to the correct size barrel plugs, and I have 2 other packs that fit-made a bad assumption this other would be the same and it isn't. and i only use these if I have to-troubleshooting and checking if an AC power pack is defective. sometimes a 12V power pack can put out 12V, bu if there is a bad component inside-might be not putting out enough amperage and will cause malfunctions-has fooled me once or twice. if I plug in a 12V bartery supply and everythoing works, i quickly know where the problem is. and make usre-the polarity is correct!!!

Edited by Jokeyman123