Video Files on Forum ×

Privia 560/160 case - in search of...

SkipEB3
Go to solution Solved by Jokeyman123,

• Solution

If you are willing to go with a Chinese branded case-I think it must be-I found this on Amazon. You will have to do a search as I can't paste a direct link to something for sale understandably but there are plenty of these posted there. These 2 pics I think will tell you what you need to know. Looks pretty good to me, the dimensions look right. Every other 88-key case I've found is much deeper front to back, this is only 13.8" so should be a better fit than most of the others which are usually 18-20" deep or more front to back, too much play for the slimline Casio. I use a Roadrunner 88-key case that is roughly these dimensions-but I can't find that one anywhere anymore either as it was a slimline and the current Roadrunners are way too deep for the Casio. Might even grab one of these myself-looks even better than my Roadrunner, and is about half the price I paid...oh well progress, Chinese style.

Added....after looking a little more closely at some of the review pictures-this photo makes it look alot more substantial than it really is. My Roadrunner case has thicker padding than this, at least from what I can see online. still might be OK for at least light travelling, but I wouldn't count on this to provide much protection from accidents.

88 key case chinese.jpg

88 key chinese carry case.jpg

Edited by Jokeyman123

• 3 weeks later...