Video Files on Forum ×

Rhythms

I have seen a lot of postings on rhythms. I have a suggestion for Casio users. Yamaha has a website (PRS Tutorial) where Yamaha users can get different styles that were created by members and are available for everyone to use.

Yamaha has been in business for a long time . Today Casio is competing with major companies and I think that it would be time to create such a website for Casio users.

I am sure that we have members that are very good in creating new styles and could made them available to us.

thank you 

• Confused 3

I have been a member of the PSR Tutorial forum for several years now and there is a field where me might maybe improve our Casio Music Forums website.

As for now, in the section of the Casio forum devoted to downloads, it is possible to upload files, and the person uploading some files can write a description of the uploaded files, but so far, it is neither possible to make a request for a particular file, nor to make comments on a previously uploaded file.

It would maybe make sense to have a new forum section labelled Files were people would have the opportunity to post a thread either to request a file, to tell other users that they have uploaded a file, or to make subsequent comments to an uploaded file. The files themselves would still be uploaded in the existing Files section.

Better still, it would be possible to have separate sections, let’s say, for Rhythms, Tones and Registrations. That way, people could find at once what they’re are looking for.

Just my 2 cents,

Regards.

• Thanks 1

Brad and Mike are both right-there already are dedicated sections for each instrument for uploads-I know I made many of them!  And if there aren't any for your instrument, its because no-one made them yet.  There are dozens of posts here about all the work many of us have already accomplished in deciphering how to take rhythms from other sources, and re-design these to play on our Casios. I have a half-dzen Yamaha software programs on my computers already-the result of spending hours researching just rhythm conversions and my results are here on this forum. I know this is true, I have done slot of the work myself and it is posted here. You need to be willing to take the time to look up these posts. Google what you want to accomplish from the Casios-I guarantee it will point you back here! 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, vbdx66 said:

it is possible to upload files, and the person uploading some files can write a description of the uploaded files, but so far, it is neither possible to make a request for a particular file, nor to make comments on a previously uploaded file.

That is the way this forum works. You can upload files including a description and people can comment and rate the file.

• Like 1