Video Files on Forum ×

mr.

Charles Ray

Charles-here's another idea-admittedly very "low tech" ...

I have several different kinds of "screen magnifiers" that I physically can position with some Kludging, cardboard and glue-and maybe even some velcro-to magnify the small screens on my 1) PX350-same basic design as the 330 I believe- 2) Equinox and 3) XW-P1 although the latter 2 are not too bad.  But, then again I did purchase a PX560-for that lovely large touchscreen. I have a bunch of "credit card" magnifiers that I've used for this-and a larger magnifier that I can place over the small screens and blow it up.

Another idea from the mad workshop-again rather crude. Make some kind of holder if have a smartphone-use the camera or magnifier app and bamm...instant large color screen-well at least the same color as the Casio LCD. It works, I've done that. Uses up your smartphone battery but-closest thing to a large color screen i could think of. 

What you might be thinking of-the original Generalmusics-the SK and WK series-actually had a video out port-precisely to do what you are asking-to place the screen on a monitor. A fantastic idea that has completely disappeared, although there may be a Roland that can still do that-I haven't kept up with other new workstations.