Video Files on Forum ×

PX-750 USB "Driver isn't migrated" What's wrong?

Randy

Ive got a PX-750, connected to my Dell Laptop via USB. The driver is connected and shown in the manager. But there is a message: "The driver isnt migrated".

Which driver should i download to re install?

Thanks for your help.

-A.

Wow, that's a new one..and I've studied and installed every windows OS since DOS! Leave it to Microsoft...

https://borncity.com/win/2017/03/15/windows-10-error-device-not-migrated/

Apparently, this means that whatever driver you were using before, is not working anymore, is not compatible with your upgrade OS, so I'm guessing you upgraded to Windows 10? There should be no need to install a driver in the first place, Windows is "supposed" to have a USB driver as part of the OS, although I've studied that many users having this same problem-no or incompatible drivers when using Windows 10. I've never seen this error  message in any other Windows system...why I continue to use Windows 7. At least it works...so far. I'm sorry I have no solution.  Which software program did you try to connect the keyboard  to?  If this 750 is not "class compliant" you might try installing the older Casio USB midi driver from their website, designed before Casios were "class complaint" as are the newer models. Maybe another poster will be able to solve your problem. You might want to study over these posts too:

The PX-750, released in 2012, is class compliant.  Do not install the old Casio driver.  Virtually all Casio products released in the past 10 to 12 years are class compliant.  

@Randy  We've moved this conversation to your own thread, tagging you so you can find it easier.  Have you made any hardware changes to your computer recently?  You might want to search the web for "driver isn't migrated".  It's more of a Windows issue than Casio issue.