Video Files on Forum ×

Rhythm Conversions

Just Alex

I have to congratulate you, I downloaded and installed at least 30 rhythms to try and they are all very beautiful, the volumes and instruments used are right, I liked the disco merengues, salsa orchestra, in short, all of them. I can't wait to try them all. I'm happy that you found a script to analyze Yamaha files so well, I look forward to more of your creations.

On 1/7/2024 at 10:15 AM, Just Alex said:

Ho fatto un po 'di ricerca, e ho creato uno script che analizza i file yamaha .STY e applicando alcuni filtri, per risolvere gli stili, che suoneranno bene su casio. È tutt'altro che perfetto, ma abbastanza utilizzabile, quindi ecco i primi risultati - 550 stili convertiti da Yamaha. Ho testato circa 20 di loro e suonano bene su MZ-X500, e dovrebbero suonare bene anche su altri casios. Ci sono molti duplicati, ma è possibile rimuoverli con duplicate file finder, prima del caricamento alla tastiera. Divertiti! Buon divertimento!

I somestyles.rar Informazioni di incisione...

1 hour ago, Just Alex said:

Grazie!

Non ho "trovato una sceneggiatura", l'ho scritta:)

Allora sei molto bravo con la programmazione per riuscire ad ottenere un risultato di alta qualità. I miei complimenti. 

On 3/5/2021 at 1:52 AM, Just Alex said:

"Organ High Life" - this style might be interesting for someone, who does Russian/East European pop songs using Accordion and similar. This is ported from Yamaha PSR E-463, and with a little help from my friends, now it has 4 variations (nothing to get excited, btw, just noting) intro and ending. 

OrganHig.AC7 19.41 kB · 61 downloads

Thank you for sharing. Pardon my ignorance, is this related to the ones from alibi music.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...