Video Files on Forum ×

"Are you ready?" (Teaser for new Casio product coming January 2022)

• Brad Saucier changed the title to "Are you ready?" (Teaser for new Casio product coming January 2022)

Anyone guess what the keyboard be:Can anyone imagine what the keyboard is going to be like?

What I'm guessing that is

According to teaser:
A new ENHANCED AiX Sound Processor with new wonderful sounds output capabilities.

With Synth Sound which is playing in teaser -
There may be assignable knobs with all new pitch band and modulation wheel (may be xy controller)

If the keyboard have K series knobs called assignable (according to MZX) there may be Touch Screen also installed in the keyboard with the new Fresh UI

The keyboard also may have Sampling capabilities like the flagship model MZ-X

All new features will may be introduce with the keyboard....

This is what I guess from the teaser.
Let's wait and see what the more new features are introduces in the keyboard.

I really can't wait for the Jan 2022 😊

Edited by Akshansh

Aside sound engine improvements, I'm thinking of something that is clearly unexpected or is. 

An arranger-synth , Performance / arranger , Performance , Vocal string keyboard, Vocal sampler keyboard.

new definition keyboard class. Surely an expanded AiX with new features like vocal processing and enhanced

sampling capabilities to go with that, A keyboard with new presets and enhanced  performance capabilities

that maybe be reminiscent to Casio vocal sampling of the past but not necessarily. 

I sum it up like expanded AiX processor with new preset sounds for CTX(if it is one) and vocal string sound processing

and maybe sound preset related for vocal sound processing. Anyway this can only be a powerful AiX sound

processor. I can only imagine how many sounds can add up to play a rich performance but someone mention it to be 

an arranger type and that says a lot but we will see. 

Edited by XW-Addict