Video Files on Forum ×

Crazy Casio Calculators!

Chas

I still have my Casio calculator watch. One thing I wish I had kept-how about a video on the cassiopeia hand-held pocket PC's? I had several, with those great color screens, decades before the color touchscreens on the MZ and PX series. These were the best of the pocket PC's IMO. I had the E-125 and E-115 and i think a BE-300. Should have held onto those but then came smartphones, ah well.

• Thanks 1

Cheers guys, glad you liked the latest video series! Five more episodes to come!

@Jokeyman123 - I might have to look into the Cassiopeia pocket PCs at some point, though the primary focus in this series was on the bargain priced musical calculators from that classic early to mid 80s time period. I'm already backed up with loads of other projects, so investigating yet more Casio products may have to wait a bit!

Hey everyone,

Here's Part 5 of my Crazy Casio Calculators series. In this episode I take a look at the elegant looking 1980 ML-90 model, and with its multi melodies available, it's likely the world's first "jukebox" calculator!

Enjoy!

• 3 months later...

Hey all,

I've FINALLY finished Part 7 of my Crazy Casio Calculators video series! It ended up growing into something much bigger than I originally planned, but hopefully all the facts, history, information and demos of these gaming and musical calculators will make it worth a watch.

Enjoy!

Edited by Chas