Video Files on Forum ×

Spring (Winter) NAMM 2023

I could not go to Anaheim-but am waiting for reports about possible Casio releases in addition the new line of retro (or Japanese) design digital pianos, but that might be it for 2023. Was supposed to be in January originally and was postponed. 

Anybody on the boards here attend in person, see anything interesting? I'm thinking Mike Martin might have been able to be there.

They focused primarily on the PX-S7000, PX-S6000 and CT-S1000V.  This was the first NAMM they were able to demonstrate those products in to music dealers in person, rather than simply online virtually.  Nothing newsworthy to forum members was shown.  Casio Japan decided to create a special website and report from NAMM "TV news reporter style", here is a link

I'm subscribed to Casio Gear and other sites, Was curious how the contest for the CT-S1000V ended, 

Somehow I'm not getting any updates about events or they get drowned away, I've given up on some 

platform as the change they are in doesn't reflect what my interest is. 

Well I'm glad a link was provided with the Namm video and the winner of the CT-s1000v which was 

well deserved I had the feeling she did it all on the keyboard, some of the other contestants where 

pretty darn good though especially the one with animation. 

I'm also glad Casio Japan finally chip in with what the new technology means for music creation explaining 

this technology as well,

I was sure hoping for some glimmer of the high-end WK or Synth been quiet for almost five years.