Video Files on Forum ×

What if I want the world to know I'm a proud Casio keyboardist?

FranR

Are there any rules to follow? Is there merchandising one can use? (T-shirts of specific models). I'm seriously happy with all my gear, I got my PX--5s secondhand and couldn't believe the previous owner had masked the word CASIO on the back with black tape. Nonsense, the keyboard is great. So that got me thinking if I can do something else to show live that I'm such a huge fan of CASIO keyboards...

• Like 1

Although there is no shortaqe of Youtube content already for the Casios, one more good demo couldn't hurt. Ask SSlyutov-he is excellent regarding how to post videos-look at some of his (shameless promo SS!)  videos here. Great production values there! and when I sell something Casio on e*&^%$#@!y, I always stick a reference to our forum there-let people know how well-supported their new (or used) Casio will be here and on Facebook.

• Like 2

On 3/9/2020 at 7:43 AM, Jokeyman123 said:

Although there is no shortaqe of Youtube content already for the Casios, one more good demo couldn't hurt. Ask SSlyutov-he is excellent regarding how to post videos-look at some of his (shameless promo SS!)  videos here. Great production values there! and when I sell something Casio on e*&^%$#@!y, I always stick a reference to our forum there-let people know how well-supported their new (or used) Casio will be here and on Facebook.

politically correctly - proudly presented ;)