Video Files on Forum ×

Factory Voice List or Spreadsheet

Glen Mann

Hello again all...

The only voice list I've found for my PX-S3000 is the PXS3000APD-WL-1A/2A.PDF file provided by Casio. This file is, um, hard to use. I like to have a printout of voices on which I can make notes, but that would be pointless given the format of this PDF file. In the past I've swiped the text from PDFs to put into a spreadsheet but this Casio file is a litte monster and, of course, it's a nightmare.

So I was wondering if the voice list (including factory default registrations?) is available in a more sane format for download.

Thanks!

Well, I was reading through an unrelated topic and it occurred to me that the voice list might be given in a simple format in the DAW files on the downloads page "[Patch Script] Patch Script for PX-S3000". Indeed, in 15 minutes I had all the voices, categorized and in order, for printout onto 6 pages. I used the Cubase file, and the list can be easily loaded into a spreadsheet by using the right bracket "]" as the sole column separator.

So, thanks Brad for your reply, although I feel like I wasted your time.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...