Bavarian Pop.S727

Bavar.Dance

BavarPop1 & BavarPop2

BoBo Dance

CelticDance.S814

Chinese

ClubHouse.S931

CumbiaTejana & CumbiaTejana_2 both .S631

DiscoHands1 & DiscoHands2 (both 4 variation if possible)

DiscoTeens.S793

DiscoTropical.S829

PopSchlager.S731

and pretty much any of the Schlager styles 

Maybe some Iranian and Azeri styles too with the Arabic Kit on the CT-X being used which would work well for those.

I have tried some of them - discoteens does not sound right for example, as well as some others. But some convert nicely, will do some later.

And arabic and azeri iranian does nto work at all - yamaha and casio have different drum kits for these instruments, as said earlier many times :)

bobodance is "DJ BoBo - Freedom", it is not native Yamaha style, and it is missing some parts, will try to fix it. 

Also, Bavar.Dance is not native yamaha style, but bad conversion - has only intro and ending.

So for better compatibility and less time waste, please check the style, whenever it is genuine yamaha or not, because there are many styles converted with EMC styleworks software, from other keyboards, and they're missing some parts, so I can't convert them.

Have you looked into converting styles from the Yamaha Indonesian 3 expansion? I’d be interested in some of those.

here’s the link

There is an Indonesian kit in Casio CT-X. Interested in Batak/Karo/Minang/Melayu styles.

https://usa.yamaha.com/products/contents/keyboards/vse/indonesian_3/index.html

Edited by Pigeon City Chicken

A bit different approach today - I took the built-in tone and style and modified them to better match the song they were based on. This is modded 80sPopRk style, and it uses custom synth brass sound, which is also good for "Final Countdown" and others. For this to sound properly, attached tone should be loaded into 806 position.

CT-X5000_FinalCnt.TONPowerLov.AC7

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2021 at 10:26 AM, Just Alex said:

One of recently posted Indonesian style was based on original Yamaha PSR-640/540/ etc. style called "EuroBeat" . So I decided to convert the original too - purely for nostalgic purposes :D

PSR640-Eurobeat.AC7 19.15 kB · 14 downloads

Perfect! I have seen this rhythm in an old beat up psr at my keyboard teacher's place, and was searching for a rhythm to use for Nathalie's Heartbeat!
I whistle the melody and just got the chords down :www.MessenTools.com-Frutas-pianodance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DreamDance had been converted several times and already posted here.

JazzClub is here.

Unfortunately, I no longer visit these forums, due to some moderators thinking about themselves as gods. But this does not means I don't do style conversion and even new styles.

I'm currently accumulating some interesting styles, mostly own creations and mostly 90s dance music, like culture club, corona, K2, Dr. Alban and so on.

I have plans to make a patreon account and post these and other styles there.

jazzclub.ac7

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

A little demo, how I plan to manage my Patreon page, dedicated to casio styles.

I will be releasing "Themed" sound and style packs (5-10 styles and 3-5 sounds mostly). These are my own work, not conversions and usually will be centered around something. For example, one of such packs will be "SynthSaws" pack, which will contain styles for top hits with recognizable saw wave synth sounds, across the various decades, with matching sounds included. I'm attaching example of SOME styles and sounds from that "Synthwave" pack. ( Keep in mind, this is pre-release, not all volumes/levels are finely tuned yet.)

The pack will include the styles for the following songs:

Ivan - Fotonovela

Yazoo - Please don't go

K2 - Der berg ruft

Amber - This is your night

Culture Beat - Cryin in the rain

Gunther - Ding dong song

Basshunter - All I ever wanted

And it will include 5 fine-tuned Sawtooth synth voices, to be used with these styles. Also there will be version using only GM sounds, for basic level casio keyboards.

All this does not mean that all "packs" will be around certain sound. They will have various themes. Some of them are already in work, like "BritBoys80" - will contain styles for Erasure, Boy George, George Michael, Bronski beat, Pet Shop Boys and similar, 80s UK synthpop guys. Another pack which I'm currently working on is "ItaloStars" - Al bano & Romina, Ricci e poveri, Giunni Russo, Umberto Tozzi, Ricardo Fogli and others :) 

I will try to launch it prior to Xmas, but I won't be too optimistic about it right now :)

• 2 weeks later...

Another feature I'm slowly working is are "performance-friendly" styles - these contain complex parts of the specific tune pre-rendered as fill ins, so beginners will have less trouble playing their favorite song.

Here's another sneak peek - contains fragments from "MoveOn" style - one suited for playing songs like Capella - "Move on Baby", DJ Smash - "Moscow never sleeps", Corona - "Baby, baby" and so on. 

Another fragment is from "Rock Anthems" pack, made in "performance-friendly" style - complex fill in is pre-recorded. This style is solely dedicated for playing Van Halen - "Jump".

• Like 1

To justalex-re country styles. Looking at one of your older posts. One very stylistic "hook" in country piano-and Billy Joel used it in a slightly different way-you use the "major second" of a chord tone into the major third-for example-instead of playing a C Major chord-C-E-G, you play C-D-G but slide the D to the E note. I'll post an audio example today. Much older school classic country-keys stuck to "sixth" chords rather than sevenths. A C6 chord is C-E-G-A, keep C in the bass or it will become an a minor chord if a is in the bass. A D6 chord would D-F#-A-B, an F6 chord would be F-A-C-D. Newer country "pop" extends this-and uses "Blues" 7th chords as do some of the more contemporary bluegrass players.  So a "bluesier" C7 would be C-E-G-Bb. C minor 7 would C-Eb-G-Bb, generally not played in older country styles. Probably because "sixth" chords are closer in style to pentatonic music- 5 note scales-common to Native American, European, Irish, Celtic, Oriental and other related folk styles. A C pentatonic scale is C-D-E-G-A-or looked at differently-the 5 black notes on a piano or keyboard are a major pentatonic scale. Hope this helps you with a few of your styles-I am getting around to auditioning your work on my PX Privias-I bet these will work since these also use ac7 rhythms.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi again Alex, are you able to convert any more styles? I have some here. but there are a lot since i dont know if all of them are complete.

+KARO+ DuT.T320.STY GONDANG_CEPAT.STY GONDANG_DUT.STY (2) RUMBA HABA.S910.sty 02 TOR-TOR BTK.S837.STY GONDANG_LAMBA.STY Tortor.STY @LEX BEAT Talempong.T320.STY JOGET GAMMAD.T320.STY WALTZ 3%4.T320.STY Zapin melayu.T320.STY MLY DELI.STY Kronc Rege.STY POP_MELAYOE.STY POP_MELAYU.STY CHA-DUT (80).s713.STY Dang Melayu.s346.STY Dangdut Pop .s829.STY Melayu 1.sty Melayu 2.sty Melayu 3.sty Melayu..sty MELAYU.STY RmbFlamenca.S687.sty RumbaIsland.S705.sty DiscoChocolate.S317.sty DISC POCO.STY MINANG.sty Minang.S413.STY MINANG_B.STY MINMELAY.STY BTX CHA CHA.s825.STY BTX CHA,dhut' .s287.STY Patam2.STY REGGAE BTX.s825.STY MELAYUKU.S692.STY BEAT DENDANG.s692.STY D KARO JOGET d.STY julius karo.S837.STY KARO CEPATSKLI.S837.STY KARO LAMBAT.S449.STY Karo bijak Gayo.STY Karo Bijak.sty Karo DuT.S450.STY Karo haryy7.STY KARO HOS S.STY KARO HOT.STY KARO MEN.S463.STY Karo patam patam.S194.STY Karo Slow bijak.sty KARO-BEAT.S381.PAD KARONA S LOW.STY KARONA.STY PATAM KARO.STY POP KARO2.STY TOR2 KARO.STY MelayuJOGET.STY hause monang.STY -elek2.T110.STY ElekElek.S401.STY EMBAS2.T109.STY GONDANG_NDK.STY GondangOgung.STY Somba.S464.STY Y.TOR-EMBAS_21.s333.STY Poco_G800.STY C A D U T.STY CACADUT.STY ALEX BEAT+14 MNANG.T320.STY ALEX gondang ARBAB.T320.STY ALEX Pop Minang .T320.STY ALEX Tor2 Dangdut.T320.STY MINANG RIANG.KAMPR.STY MINANG-1.STY MINANG-2.STY DISPONG.STY DUTDISCO.STY

Edited by Pigeon City Chicken