Video Files on Forum ×

Rotary on/off pedal

shep

Shep-this doesn't seem to be showing up. Clicking this file gets me to a page that says "we cannot locate the file you are trying to view" on another Casio forum page. I can't seem to right click to save this either. I know this is an Apple quicktime file, but it doesn't seem to download or open here. I have several programs that can open/play it. Even it if it is my browser-I use Brave among others-it should still download-I was curious as to what you are doing. I use a Line 6 Rotomachine as a 'cheap" Leslie outboard pedal for my Casios. Maybe not as good as a Neoventilator or similar, but better than most built-in leslie effects.

Hi Joeyman123, the file extension is .mov , it's a quicktime movie recorded on my ipad pro, loads fine on my mac from the forum site. I'm not sure what format to post it in for you to see the "great invention"...shep

Hi All, 2 photos attached. I know it looks dodgy but all parts can be removed with no damage to the knobs. The black wire clip with the string attached can be taken off when going to a gig.I don't use the knobs for anything but Leslie effect therefore I can leave the apparatus set up. The wire from K2 is just to stop K1 from being turned to far by the rubber band. If anyone can improve on this please do.....I'm happy, it works well. Gig tomorrow if not locked down by covid here in NSW ..Oz Will try another movie later to show how it works...was a damaged upload as it won't load on my mac now.

P1000101.JPG

P1000102.JPG

Edited by shep

On my CT-X5000, I trigger the Rotary effect via a sustain pedal connected to the modulation button. I made an adaptation. I installed a mono jack on the Modulation button wires to connect any sustain pedal.

You can adapt a stereo jack to each of the PX-S3000's knobs. Then use 2 expression pedals connected to each jack.

See this link ☝️

Edited by Casio Key