Video Files on Forum ×

Casio Virtual Rhythm Event Editor Plugin Library Software Development topic

I'm working on the software by with everyone can able to create, edit any of the Rhythm for only Casio keyboard by / with "Event Edit".

As we know that CT-X key words are not have Event Editor program built in so that rhythm that is made on...

Nothing to say more right now. This software is under development. I'm looking for more ideas for how can we make this software "easy to use" and "easy to understand".

When the software gets developed at least to play anything on it. I'll post the download link of "demo" or "beta" version of the plugin here, so that you can test the software before it's get release.

The simple way to edit or create any rhythm on the computer using this plugin is: "Enable" the plugin on 'each mixer track' from 9 to 15 (also called PART in keyboard) then select the "Tone" for that part.

Example:- 
Part 9 - PRAC - STANDARD SET 1
Part 10 - DRUM - DRUM SET 1
Part 11 - BASS - Acoustic Bass
Part 12 - CHORD 1 - Stereo Grand Piano 2
Part 13 - CHORD 2 - Clean Guitar 3
Part 14 - PAD - Warm Pad 1
Part 15 - PHRASE 1 - Synth Lead
Part 16 - PHRASE 2 - Stereo Brass 1

After selection of "Tone" you can start making new Rhythm or Edit any rhythm by using that plugin software.

What this software can do: (Becially, Event Editing is the main and important feature)

1. Create new rhythm for Casio keyboard (CT-X) (with Event Edit)
2. Edit factory styles with (Event Edit) (Using ReStyle)
3. Edit Korg and Yamaha Styles to get style compatible for Casio keyboards (Using convertor software created by another independent programmer)
4. Edit CASM data of Yamaha rhythm to play it on Casio keyboard.
5. Usable on any OS.
6. Required less RAM to run.
7. Usable on low end PC
8. Many more main features will be added in future.

I'll be looking for beta testers after some days when I import one Standard Set, one Dance set and some required GM tones... When plugin is ready to be usable or sound.

There is a snapshots of the UI of plugin that I'm designing by inspiring CT-X5000 (is under development designing).

I'm also looking for some programmers than can help me to improve this plugin.

Smapshots are here:

First day when I started the work on it.

IMG_20220624_184238.thumb.jpg.fc67ecc92412a8029d2b99f0168d9d47.jpg

Today's work (under developing)

I'm working on GUI.

IMG_20220627_213302.thumb.jpg.4c8a9650be913b4da9da408c7ad2b95b.jpg

Thank You 🙂

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Thank You for being a part of this development. The software is almost ready to use, but the sample of CT-X5000 still needs to load into it. Can you suggest me any rhythm of CT-X that is easy so that it can be tested be our community with some of the drum and tone samples for that rhythm. It may be I think 16 Beat or any Dance rhythm or something else?

19 hours ago, Akshansh Khare - Alex said:

Thank You for being a part of this development. The software is almost ready to use, but the sample of CT-X5000 still needs to load into it. Can you suggest me any rhythm of CT-X that is easy so that it can be tested be our community with some of the drum and tone samples for that rhythm. It may be I think 16 Beat or any Dance rhythm or something else?

The Software you introduced in Kontakt from what I've seen.

I believe it would be possible to link the CT-X itself as a midi card in the output of your Software routing through Kontakt.

It's hard to understand because I don't have your program to analyze.

In the question of samples of kontakt drums GM I have some.

Sampling the CTX would be an expensive job

15 hours ago, Silvano Silva said:

The Software you introduced in Kontakt from what I've seen.

I believe it would be possible to link the CT-X itself as a midi card in the output of your Software routing through Kontakt.

It's hard to understand because I don't have your program to analyze.

In the question of samples of kontakt drums GM I have some.

Sampling the CTX would be an expensive job

In simple way:

This is a full CT-X5000 on the computer as plugin. You can make any rhythm for Casio keyboard using midi notes as sequence. Then after converting load it on the keyboard.

23 hours ago, Akshansh Khare - Alex said:

In simple way:

This is a full CT-X5000 on the computer as plugin. You can make any rhythm for Casio keyboard using midi notes as sequence. Then after converting load it on the keyboard.

Interesting. Why don't you post the program for all of us to analyze what can be done.

If it's to add NKM Kits I have some GM kits that can work without having to sample the Casio CTX.

The most interesting thing besides the Event Editor is the MIDI/AC7 to CT-X converter.

Unfortunately, my health is not good to work for this plugin at right now. Doctor said I've had anxiety and got high blood pressure two times. I was in the hospital recently. But, soon I'll continue on my work when I'll healthy. Thank you for your patience. I hope I'll healthy soon. 🙂

I'm also looking for developers and beta testers for this plugin. 

Let me know: which GUI colour you'll prefer to use:

Plugin with "White" GUI?

Plugin with "Black" GUI?

(Black GUI image is already attached in above first post)

Thank You 🙂

Edited by Akshansh Khare - Alex

16 hours ago, Joe Muscara said:

Both you guys, @Akshansh Khare - Alexand @Brad Saucier, take care of yourselves. There's lots of help available for what you're describing and I hope you both can avail yourselves of it.

@Akshansh Khare - Alex @Brad Saucier @Joe Muscara @Jokeyman123

I have been dealing with the same problem too!!! Also called Palpitations!

Please let me know, how to normal blood pressure immediately when it's gets high?

Because hospital is so far from almost everyone's house (at least 3 to 5 or more km far) so if this happened in night so what to do immediately?

I know this is not a correct topic to comment. Sorry.

7 hours ago, Alex16 said:

@Akshansh Khare - Alex @Brad Saucier @Joe Muscara @Jokeyman123

I have been dealing with the same problem too!!! Also called Palpitations!

Please let me know, how to normal blood pressure immediately when it's gets high?

Because hospital is so far from almost everyone's house (at least 3 to 5 or more km far) so if this happened in night so what to do immediately?

I know this is not a correct topic to comment. Sorry.

No one here should be giving medical advice online. You should see a doctor, they won't diagnose you without some sort of exam, :blah:

What I will say is that it's best to go after the root causes of these things. When I was experiencing some anxiety, I did Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) locally at the University of Houston. It worked wonders for me, and because it was done by psychology students (supervised by an experienced psychology doctor so we were in no danger), the cost for the treatment was low. I suggest you look up CBT from reputable sources online so you can understand how it might help you. I recommend it to anyone dealing with panic attacks and such based upon my experience and the research I've seen. Just know that I'm a lay person though.

OTOH, as you probably know, high blood pressure can be a purely medical condition and if you are diagnosed with it, there are things like diet and exercise that can help as well as medication, but you should talk to your doctor. I know when my doctor has seen patients that seem to have high blood pressure when visiting in her office, she tells them to test themselves randomly throughout the day at home to determine if it's an ongoing condition or a spike from stress or something like that.

Again, good luck, please take care of yourselves, and keep us updated if you choose.

• Like 2

I totally agree with Mr. @Joe Muscara. One of the best thing to normal the blood pressure when it's gets high is "deep breathing exercise" at anywhere and any position. But sitting position is good as others. As Mr. Joe said, meditation is also a best way. But a person feeling this should see a General Physician or Cardiologist or see doctor immediately.

In my case, my blood pressure was increased 141/91 or more. I'm 18 years old and studying in school in class 12th. It was suddenly increased at morning when I was woke up. I'm taking medical help right now.

A person experienced this should also examine Thyroid test by sampling blood in Pathology center. Because in many cases thyroid gland is occurs this blood pressure problem.

I'll be here tomorrow or they after tomorrow with the plugin ui installation setup exe. But before testing this you have to install any one of the DAW (I suggest to use FL Studio) and install "Kontakt Player" on your PC.

Mr. @Brad Saucier

Please also take care yourself with doctor's advice. Also please do Deep Breathing exercise daily at least for 2 to 5 minutes at morning or any time. Stay safe and happy. 🙂

Thank You

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Akshansh Khare - Alex said:

I totally agree with Mr. @Joe Muscara. One of the best thing to normal the blood pressure when it's gets high is "deep breathing exercise" at anywhere and any position. But sitting position is good as others. As Mr. Joe said, meditation is also a best way. But a person feeling this should see a General Physician or Cardiologist or see doctor immediately.

In my case, my blood pressure was increased 141/91 or more. I'm 18 years old and studying in school in class 12th. It was suddenly increased at morning when I was woke up. I'm taking medical help right now.

A person experienced this should also examine Thyroid test by sampling blood in Pathology center. Because in many cases thyroid gland is occurs this blood pressure problem.

I'll be here tomorrow or they after tomorrow with the plugin ui installation setup exe. But before testing this you have to install any one of the DAW (I suggest to use FL Studio) and install "Kontakt Player" on your PC.

Mr. @Brad Saucier

Please also take care yourself with doctor's advice. Also please do Deep Breathing exercise daily at least for 2 to 5 minutes at morning or any time. Stay safe and happy. 🙂

Thank You

Take care buddy. I was also diagnosed a month ago with high blood pressure and fatty liver.

I believe high blood pressure will be a part of my life from now on.

What remains is to always control and verify

• Like 1

I'm here with the fixed GUI with all working knobs. 

GUI theme:

Body: CT-X frame type.

Knobs: MZ-X500 style.

Screen: CT-X type (non-working for now)

There is a working strip display.

Now, please suggest me what 4 or 5 knobs or sliders I'll have to place in the bottom compartment?

ADSRH are already in the middle compartment location.

I'm placing some of the CT-X GM tones for beta test purpose:

Some Pads, Bass, Guitar, Piano, Saxphone / Brass etc... Approximately 10 to 15 tones.

I'll provide full beta version in some days.

I hope this software will make rhythm creation easy for Casio keyboard.

A size of this software will be about 2 to 4 GB when it gets fully ready.

Look fixed GUI:

IMG_20220718_202929.thumb.jpg.0a35fd85cffe69e0cbdef8af432c41f3.jpg

• Like 2

Alex-what a talented person you are. I'm jealous, wish I had your programming skills! eren trying to learn ctrlr...https://ctrlr.org/ but I don't seem to be able to grasp it too readily.

I monitor my blood pressure at home, have a good doctor I can call anytime I need to. Deep breathing, trying to stay calm but I take my blood pressure medication too. When I am angry, anxious or any emotional condition like this, my blood pressure will go up. I also have to increase my exercise-as a musician, I tend to sit too much-at the keys, on drums, with my other intsruments and the computers which doesn't help-I've been trying to move around more when I practice and play-not going to gigs lately-was always a good source of exercise believe it or not-having to move around alot, set up equipment, performing on a stage, kept my blood pressure down-and is still a good release from stress, anxiety-brought about from the pandemic at least for me.  Keep up the wonderful work. Great graphics. I am really being pulled to adding a CTX to my Casios, just to be able to beta-test your software.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone decide what to put in the bottom panel? ADSR is already there. 

Now, I'm thinking to make the UI in white colour... Is it good or not?

"Those who have CT-X keyboard can able to run the software."

Beta version will be available very very soon!

I'm admitted in the hospital and have Low Blood Sugar and Thyroid problems. Got 2 time High Blood Pressure and Pulse Rate Problems. I'm getting treated here. I don't know when and whether yes or not, but I hope I'll see myself healthy soon. 🙂

After 5 to 7 days, beta version will available soon.

The size of the software is currently about 1.5 GB with two tones only.

I don't know if the CTX cn do this-but maybe filter cutoff and resonance-such as on the XW series, could be 2 controls. Also a control for vibrato and reverb depth or a delay/echo/loop effect? Again, I'm not sure what can be controlled through CC in the CTX. I prefer the dark theme you are using. Good contrast, a little easier on the eyes IMO. Hope you will feel better soon.