Video Files on Forum ×

New Privias August 31 and September 4th?

22 minutes ago, Jokeyman123 said:

Hello sailor!🤣

Considering what they have already, hmmm.......will be watching. Maybe a Privia MZPXCTXS3200! Can't imagine what this might end up being-and 3, very nice. Thanks XW for noticing this, hoo-haa!

Indeed 3 new ones  I mean , How much more piano can it get , has it something to do with the recent App changes as well for the functionality 

in the latest and new models. Plus knobs and other controls are very much reduced. 

Maybe a combination of the PX5s and PX560? Add programmable drawbars like the XW, the color touchscreen ala PX560, hex layers and the improved keyboard action like the PX-S series-but full-length keys-similar to a Kurzeil PC4 or K2700 at half the price or even a few hundred less....also conjecture. who knows!

• Like 2

Those dates are just release dates for those short lifestyle videos.  The videos are really not worth watching.  They're just telling us something new is coming for Privia.  We just don't know what yet.  What we're really waiting for is the actual product release date, which I haven't seen announced yet.  

I wonder if the way this new Privia is presented is part of the mystery for this theme "Harmony" and "Life style" 

I can't figure it out.  When I think about piano and life style I think about LaLa land or Casablanca play it again sam

any sound a piano can make that belongs to a style of music from a place. Its sounds weird how I'm saying it but 

I'm quiet the romantic person if its about piano music and atmosphere I'm burning to learn Erroll Garner "Penthouse serenade". 

One day i'm gonna make a piano piece that says "Yes this is me". 

On 9/2/2022 at 6:39 AM, budisantoz said:

new privia with wooden keys?

or privia with camera 😁

Except the camera you weren't far off 😄  

The colors are certainly nice I love the wood engrained in the model looks cozy. 

I rather would see the wood with the casiotone but it makes  the high end keyboard 

look stylish better. 

Somehow when I saw PX-S7000 I thought this is it but surely if it would be synth I guess

it would have been something like PX-7S the difference of the -S- before the number and 

after. 

I like the mustard and wood color though. As well the seats and stands always wanted wood 

type like so it breaths natural vibe and harmony taking the music to places. 

• Like 1

Definitely a cut above for a stage or home digital piano, the wooden keys might make a big difference in playability with the new support structure underpinning, must be quieter, smoother to play at all dynamic levels, I like the internal mechanical design.

Very "retro" style to my eyes-almost a 50's-60's furniture vibe, although Japanese design is described. Put this is new keybed and design in a full-blown workstation-now you have my attention, and probably my money! If not, I'll wait for prices on these. If Casio is willing to send me a test model of the S5/7000 for my review..........🤩 Well can't blame me for trying!!!!!

• Like 4

Mid-century modern design is trendy right now.  I can see this being very popular in homes.  I have some friends remodeling their home right now in that style.  I can see these being very popular.  I think Casio hit the nail on the head with this design.

The new hybrid wood/resin action.... quite premium!  That's probably the most intriguing part for me.  That, and the fact these include the 3 sampled pianos from the grand hybrid models.  I'm excited to see more!   Mike and Rich are doing a live video next week on YouTube.  Can't wait!  

2 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

Mid-century modern design is trendy right now.  I can see this being very popular in homes.  I have some friends remodeling their home right now in that style.  I can see these being very popular.  I think Casio hit the nail on the head with this design.

The new hybrid wood/resin action.... quite premium!  That's probably the most intriguing part for me.  That, and the fact these include the 3 sampled pianos from the grand hybrid models.  I'm excited to see more!   Mike and Rich are doing a live video next week on YouTube.  Can't wait!  

Great to look at for that I'm  sure off it  Until I saw how much their priced. Someone make me believe these piano's are real. 

Really not just design and good sound for that price the possibility to model a piano into a vintage one sure must be there. 

Introduced with the latest Cts and Px there is also Casio music space.

Casio music space  app is worth to look at , I've downloaded it a time ago for ios and android. 

There a lot in there I have not given it much time but recently I've took a look at it and can say 

its really practicing focused , It support  all latest keyboards/piano. Since I've got my piano lessons

years ago I can vouch that the app is fit for practicing the setup for that is recognizable from a beginner

point of view. There a nice part where you have this scroll down bars to each key's and a view with the

notes on top which is super handy to do side reading with notes. I knew there was more to Casio's focus to a

piano centric approach anything to great for lessons , great feeling key's , accurate feed of speaker sound , high 

quality piano sounds. great for stage and now the harmony experience. 

I hope for the near future the synth and arranger people get this dedication as well , as it is already there with CTS

and the MZ and PX360/560.

Edited by XW-Addict

I got interested in the system effects of the PX-S series since that seem to differ much from the 

PX-360 / 560 /5S and named differently as "Sound mode effect" 

The PX-5S which I got has system and master effects which add flanger , chorus , delay , Eq and distortion 

PX-5S as well 360 / 560  add saturation to the sound  on end I just MSFX , I've read in the manual the PX-S

series have only sound mode for hall sim , reverb and surround. So if its correct only PX with system and master

have these saturation capabilities at the end scope of the total sound. 

I presume the PX-S5000/6000/7000 have thus sound mode effect only as well so far I know "manuals not available 

at the moment" . But they do have chained DSP for tones and surround. Meaning each sound can be individual 

be saturated from the chain. That different at scope end and not matter much for the purpose of 2 layered  sound.

That about the difference in MFX in my perspective for zoned PX and the PX - S  series. for programming a full round

sound. I'm posting about this cause I've learned and somewhat misused system and master effect for that saturated 

full sound as an end mix, It works pretty well I say. 

• 2 weeks later...