Video Files on Forum ×

CT-X5000 Video Manual by Casio Music Global

Brad Saucier

Click on the links below to view each chapter of the CT-X5000 video manual on YouTube.  View the full video description on YouTube to see a time index for each video.  Click on each time index to jump to that section of a video.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 9 months later...
On 1/9/2020 at 8:28 PM, Brad Saucier said:

The "tones basics" link doesnt work, its showing me "private video"

However, i wanted to know, how to set 2 or 3 voices (piano, string and guitar) at once or to set 3 banks for each of them. So while playing, i can have those,instruments. Maybe 3 instruemenrs layered into 1 bank. How to do this ?

Tnx, im new here

Ho i'solved pbm. I simply went kn Google, and just find that same link. All good !

• 9 months later...

Brad has done a great service by providing sounds, instructions, and just overall assistance.  As a new keyboard player I appreciate your efforts very much.

For a slightly slower and more repetitive set of video lessons, suitable teaching for beginners like me, search for "Stewart Wallace" on Youtube. He has posted 30+ video lessons.  He models his on the CT-X3000, and AFAIK they also describe the 5000 model.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I re watched one’of those Tutorial Manual and found another link from some  nice guy creating a Song into different parts, but missing the last one, part 4 is unfindable, the final part where u hear’the Result of the’song he smade. Would like’to find it back ! Help me

Byw, here's the link of that nice tutorial’he made. But to mention, he’made 2 versions where’on this one is an Electronic/Trans (and other was some Latino or Pop, I think)

For me, in Youtube, I can't find Chapter4, the’Final version

I’d really appreciate if someone could find it. It would be’for’me, but i sas going to to Share it here, in a New Post, like did Brad with those Casio Videos! 

Edited by FlashyEagle8